COVID-19 IgM/IgG Antibody Rapid Detection Kit
CE Certified, FDA Certified
10K+ pcs: USD EXW/piece
50K+ pcs: USD EXW/piece
Air Freight fee：
South-Eastern Asia RMB/kg
North Africa RMB/kg
1. All sales beyond the sample order are 60% at time of order. Remaining 40% paid while product is in the air. 13 April 2020 CONFIDENTIAL 2 of 4
2. A letter of non-binding commitment is required.
3. Seller can front initial sample order up to $30K.
4. China shipping tax is covered by seller.
5. Factory tours and product inspections are available.
6. Air shipping to U.S.A. via Chicago, New York, Los Angeles.
7. Customs inspection at China border is only 1-day.
8. Weight over 100kg best is shipped by sea.
9. Two types of masks. Medical and PPE.